Associate Director, Midland College Business and Economic Development Center
Marketing Best Practices!"
Maria Elena Duron
Buzz To Bucks, Small Business Marketing Coach
Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Location: Carrasco Room,
Scharbauer Student Center, Midland College
Cost: $5 at the door (cash only), includes breakfast
How can you keep your customers coming back for more – telling their friends – and keep your business thriving? Learn how to inform, inspire, and create long-term meaningful connections with engagement marketing, building the relationships that build your success.
You’ll learn how to:
• Take the excellent customer experience that you deliver and leverage that into connections that enable ongoing dialog.
• Identify the right technology tools to multiply your impact, track your effectiveness and save you time and effort
• Understand how to gain and interpret both direct and indirect feedback on how your customers, prospects and raving fans are perceiving you — *and* what they are saying to their friends & colleagues.
• Create engaging content that encourages re-sharing – how to deliver content that starts and sustains discussions, and how to make sure that content is sharable (even broadcastable!)
• Sum it up: learn the five key steps to success with engagement marketing.
Midland College Business and Economic Development Center