Thursday, June 4, 2015

Chap Basketball signs local high-schooler, defensive standout

MRT Photo by James Durbin
JC BASKETBALL: Midland High's Rogers signs with MC

By Oscar LeRoy, Sports Writer
Midland Reporter Telegram

MIDLAND, TEXAS - n the two years that Jordan Dreiling has been the head coach of the Midland College men’s basketball team, he’s gotten to watch Midland High’s Nathan Rogers improve on the court.

Dreiling believes that Rogers’ best years are still to come and that is why he signed the 6-foot-10 former center for the Bulldogs to a letter-of-intent to play for the Chaparrals next season.

“I’m real excited about him,” Dreiling said. “He’s got a really high ceiling. I’ve gotten to see him since the day I got here. I got to watch him and evaluate him over the last two years, and I think the next two years you are going to see a dramatic improvement ...


read the rest of this MRT report ...

No comments:

Post a Comment