Wednesday, April 6, 2016

You, Chap Baseball and OC ... let's do lunch

From Forrest Allen
Midland College Athletic Director

Friday, April 8, 2016, @ 1:00 p.m.
Baseball at MC's Christensen Stadium
Odessa College @ Midland College Chaps 
(conference, double-header)

It would be great for as many people as possible to make it out for these games since its against conference rival Odessa College. The MC baseball team is in first place in conference (by one game) heading into Friday. Weather should be comfortable (around 75 degrees, 20% chance of rain). I wish I had some items to give out to you as an inducement, but I’m getting near the bottom of my stock.

With the games beginning at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, I know many of you are still working ... but you can bring food/drinks with you and enjoy lunch at the ball park! Join us if you can!

Go Chaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment