Midland College Career Center) hosts an annual Job Fair each spring. This year's fair has been scheduled for Thursday, April 6, from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. in the Al G. Langford Chaparral Center, on the MC main campus.
Admission is FREE, and is open to the general public.
All students (and job-seekers from the community) are encouraged to bring resumés with them to the Job Fair, and to dress professionally. Job Fair is an event that benefits students, job-seekers and employers alike.
SPECIAL NOTE : The Midland College Career Center is standing-by to offer students FREE assistance in preparing their resumés for the Job Fair.
List of Participating Employers/Agencies
• Affordable Self Storage
• All American Chevrolet, Midland
• All American Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge, Midland
• Benmark Supply Company
• Bobby Cox Company
• Buffalo Trail Scout Ranch, BSA
• CBS 7/KOSA-TV
• ContinueCare Hospital
• DaVita Hospital Services
• Energy Transfer Partners
• Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
• Enterprise Products Partners, L.P.
• Fesco, Ltd.
• Gardner Denver
• GE Oil & Gas
• ICA RADIO, Ltd.
• KWES-TV, Newswest 9, Telemundo, La Ley, & CW
• Magellan Midstream Partners
• Midland College
• Midland County
• Office of the Attorney General
• OneMain Financial
• PDC Energy
• Permian Basin Community Centers
• Region 18 ESC-Teacher Certification
• Robert Half
• Scarborough Specialties
• Snelling Staffing Services
• Texas Department of Public Safety-State Trooper
• Texas Department of Transportation
• U.S. Customs and Border Protection
• U.S. Navy Recruiting District
For more information, please contact:
Lupe Daniels, Career Guidance and Job Placement Coordinator
Scharbauer Student Center, Room 246
Midland College Career Center